The ESC is organising a group visit of the Villa METEOR in Hochfelden on Saturday 10th June. We shall meet there at 14:00. Villa METEOR opened in October 2016 and is already considered as a must-see tourist
stopover. So, come and join us to discover the history of the oldest French brewery, share some of the trade secrets of beer manufacturing and learn more about beer tasting.
After entering the lobby, you will be guided through richly documented stages during a visit of approximately 90 minutes :
- the garden and its raw materials,
- the 17th century family house and it’s in intimate memories,
- the greenhouse which shelters the 19th and 21st century laboratories,
- the main courtyard and its spectacular brewhouse,
- the fermentation and maturation room where time turns green beer to yellow gold, before being ﬁltered,
- the engine room to understand the industrial history of the brewery,
- and ﬁnally the bar where beer tasting will be commented by a barman.
You will indeed live a unique and playful experience!
If we are a group of 20+, the cost will be 7€. If not it will be 8€.
Contact email: email@example.com to book a place and register car-sharing interest.
Meeting Place: Villa METEOR – Rue du general Gouraud,
67270 Hochfelden on SaturdayJune 10th at 14h00.